The MIA is looking for an Accountant to join the Technical Team
The Institute is seeking to recruit, on a full-time basis, an Accountant to join the Technical Team. The selected Technical Officer will report to the Technical Strategy Manager.
- Conducting research, supporting papers and guidance published for the benefit of the Institute’s Members;
- Contributing to the Institute’s quarterly journal and monthly newsletter.
- Contributing to the formulation of the Institute’s Continuous Professional Education Program;
- Handling Members’ technical queries and providing technical guidance to Members;
- Representing the Institute in local and European fora;
- Participating in training initiatives for Members; and
- Supporting the Institute’s Council and Technical Committees to enable them to meet their objectives.
The candidate is expected to have a minimum of three to five years post qualification experience. The Institute is looking for applicants who can demonstrate good communication skills with an interest in all issues that affect the accountancy profession, and with particular focus on any of the following areas; corporate reporting, audit, AML, financial services, and other local regulatory requirements. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, are to be submitted by not later than 14th June 2019 and addressed to Ms Maria Cauchi Delia, The Malta Institute of Accountants, Suite 4, Level 1, Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR 4013 or by e-mail to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.