New Addition to MIA Member Privilege Scheme – Infocredit Group
The Malta Institute of Accountants welcomes Infocredit Group to the MIA Member Privilege Scheme.
As part of the Institute’s continuous efforts to increase value and benefits to its esteemed members, MIA with contribution from the SMP Advisory Focus Group has been in talks with Infocredit Group - the exclusive partner of LexisNexis Risk Solutions in Malta - to provide preferential rates and benefits to all members for ‘LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool’.
The product is a screening tool through which users gain access to thousands of global sanction lists, enforcement lists, wanted individuals, Politically Exposed Persons, State-Owned Entities and other physical of legal persons involved in Money Laundering or similar offences
- LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool – AML screening solution
- LexisNexis WorldCompliance Data – AML screening solution
- LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG – AML screening solution
- Support about Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism solutions
- 7-day FREE trial access to the WorldCompliance Online Search tool
- Free training for Bridger Insight XG
Visit Infocredit website
- MIA shall not be held responsible or liable in part or in full for any discussions, negotiations, payments and/or disputes that might arise for and on behalf of member and for and on behalf of Infocredit Group Ltd.
- MIA Members are to cite their membership number and provide a copy of their privilege card to benefit from this special agreement.
- Infocredit Terms & Conditions apply