New Addition to MIA Member Privilege Scheme – LEXCO
The Malta Institute of Accountants welcomes LEXCO to the MIA Member Privilege Scheme.
As part of the Institute’s continuous efforts to increase value and benefits to its esteemed members, the MIA, together with contribution from the SMP Advisory Focus Group, has been in talks with LEXCO compliance solutions to provide preferential rates and benefits to all MIA members for the LEXCO KYCportal. This AML-CFT compliance software coupled with experienced AML advisory services gives:
- An all-rounded automated AML-CFT solution
- A system which handles all your Customer Due Diligence and Risk Assessment Obligations
- An integrated risk screening service
MIA Members will benefit from preferential rates for:
- The LEXCO KYCportal
- Support with completion of the FIAU’s REQ
- AML-CFT procedures manual
- Customer acceptance policy
- Risk assessment policy and procedure
- Employee recruitment awareness & training procedure
Founder Malcolm Mallia and his team were present at the SME Forum advising and showcasing the products. They will be happy to provide further information on what LEXCO can do for all your AML compliance obligations. They can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lexco.com.mt
Disclaimer: MIA shall not be held responsible or liable in part or in full for any discussions, negotiations, payments and/or disputes that might arise for and on behalf of member and for and on behalf of LEXCO
MIA Members are to cite their membership number and provide a copy of their privilege card to benefit from this special agreement.