Had an account in the preceding website?
The password used to log into the previous website is not valid to log into this new portal. You are thus requested to activate your account and reset your password by following the steps below:
- Click on the LOGIN page;
- Click on Forgot Your Password in red and follow the forgot password procedure as follows:
- Enter the email address which you used in the previous website OR your ID number (without preceding zeros);
- If access to such email is no longer available or the email address is no longer valid, kindly send an email request to the Institute on firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address accordingly;
- Fill in the captcha;
- Submit the password reset request form by clicking on ‘E-mail New Password’. You will receive a password request notification with a link to proceed with the password reset process;
- Click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser; and
- Enter and Confirm a new password in line with the password policy.
- Upon submitting the new password the website will automatically log you into the portal. An automatic notification will be sent informing you as such.
Should you encounter any issues, you are kindly requested to report the matter to the Institute via email on email@example.com. In such cases, it is important that you do not re-create another account.