The MIA’s vision is to lead, train, support and promote its members, having regard to professional and ethical standards for the benefit of the accountancy profession and the general public.
Ensure that the highest technical, professional and ethical standards are maintained by its members.
- Provide its members with the resources, information and leadership to benefit their employers and clients and the general public.
- Attract talented individuals to the profession.
- Create effective partnerships with other private and public organisations to ensure that its members are represented both locally and internationally.
- Promote a proper understanding of the role and the value of the accountancy profession to the public.
MIA’s Core Values
- Responsibility: We act responsibly, in the best interests of our members and the general public.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Integrity: Through the code of ethics, we act ethically and work in the public interest, treating people fairly and honestly. We encourage others to do the same..
- Innovation: Developing creative solutions and putting them into action.
- Excellence: We deliver what we promise and add value that goes beyond what is expected.
- Teamwork: By working together we offer a quality service to our members.